Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Road Tour



I should explain about what I hope to accomplish this blog. It’s called Gurney Journey because it will be a simple record of people and places that my wife Jeanette and I encounter on the road tour for the new Dinotopia book. The new book officially launches October 1.

I’m trying to do the same thing Arthur Denison did on his travels and record what he saw, heard, and thought during his journey. I want to use this blog to let you follow the ups and downs as we travel around to meet Dinotopia readers.

I’ll include pages from my sketchbook whenever possible, along with a few photos to take you behind the scenes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's extremely nice for your fans to be able to read what you've been up to, Mr. Gurney, and as always it is a fascinating glimpse. Thank you for sharing. :)